Sunday 3 July 2011

NOTD - Purple Leopard


I thought I'd try out another different coloured leopard print nail this time, I saw this combo in a Look magazine a couple of weeks ago and the loved the colours.

I used Nails Inc Cambridge Circus for the main colour, OPI Shorts Story for the dots and my trusty WAH Models Own black nail art pen!


If I do this again I think I'd use a lighter purple or a lilac, I don't think there is enough contrast between the base colour and the pink dots! Anyway it looks really cool with my lipstick today which is Candy Yum Yum and it totally matches the pink of Shorts Story!

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. this is a lovely idea for summer ;-) i was gonna try out a black and multi-coloured polka dot on my toes 2day..if i can get the peace and quiet needed lol..xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous. I have all those color,s but I never get to do leopard nails as I'm not very good at nail art. I loved it on you! Cambridge Circus is one of my favorite NI.

    ReplyDelete