Saturday 16 July 2011

French OOTD's

Salut!

I thought I'd share a couple of my OOTD's, I only have two pictures so far but I will try to take more as my holiday goes on! 


I wore this on Tuesday, it was the outfit I tweeted about last week saying that I was unsure about the amount of leg and arm that was on show but I was surprisingly comfortable with it! We had gone to watch the Tour De France go through a local town, as usual on one's first day I got quite sunburnt!

Top - H&M
Skirt - H&M
Belt - H&M
Sandals - Accessorize 
Sunglasses - Accessorize


Excuse my brothers dopey look! This was Thursday, Bastille Day and market day. It was a little chilly in the morning but it turned out to be a lovely day so I removed the cardi!

T-Shirt - Laura Ashley
Skirt - Monsoon
Cardigan - Zara
Sandals - Accessorize
Sunglasses - Accessorize
Bag - Tabitha

We haven't been out for dinner yet so I haven't gone any evening outfits but I am looking forward to wearing some of the other clothes I have brought so I will get some pictures! I loved my first outfit so much, I have washed it and am wearing it today!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment