Thursday 6 May 2010

I love QVC. OK?!

I know that may not be the coolest thing to say bút QVC really is a great place for makeup and beauty items.

They stock some fabulous brands including, OPI, Bobbi Brown, Jemma Kidd, Elemis, Decleor, Loccitaine, Liz Earle, Smashbox, Philosophy and Nails Inc, those are the ones I can remember off the top of my head, there are many more.
Even if you don't intend to buy, I find it a great source of information as they usually have a representative from the company there to inform and give advice about the products, I recently saw Jemma Kidd on there, you wouldn't get that in a department store!

I bought my very first Elemis product from QVC about 10 years ago and have returned to buy certain items ever since.
Every so often they feature a beauty brand as their Today's Special Value, recently Elemis was the featured brand. I knew it was coming up as they had sent me a mailing with a sample of one of the products in the TSV.


Included,
Skin Nourishing Shower Cream
Skin Nourishing Hand and Body Lotion
Tan Accelerator
Pro Collagen Marine Cream
Visible Brilliance

The star of the package is the Skin Nourishing Shower Cream in the middle there, it was a wordwide launch! It is amazing! It's based on one of their hero products the Skin Nourishing Milk Bath, their customers told them they tend to have showers more often than baths and would like a product to use in the shower. It is wonderfully moisturising and has the most delicious smell that lasts.

Another launch on the day was the Skin Nourishing Hand and Body Lotion, again its in the same range as the Milk Bath and new Shower Cream, it smells the same and has the same moisturising properties.

What makes this so amazing apart from the first-class product, is the price! I think it was about £34.95 for all of these products, if you add them up separately it would have cost something like £100!!

Heres the link to the site, have a look. They stock lots of other non beauty brands too including Birkenstock, Butler and Wilson! Sky Channel 640.

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Here, here lol. I only buy my high end beauty bits and bobs from there now. Liz Earle TSV today hon. Did you see the free nails inc polishes (4 different colours) with 2 bottles of diet coke. Started today xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh cool, how do you know all of this info!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cos i am sad lol!!!! I google my fave brands alot and see what is happening. I got the Paris polish on now v nice. They were similar colours to the InStyle magazine so only got one. I got mine from small Boots so most should have them. Let me know if you get any xx
    http://www.fabsugar.co.uk/Beauty-Byte-Free-Nails-Inc-Diet-Coke-8341481

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also forgot to say 3 shows of nails inc on Friday 14 May 9am, 2pm and 10pm. They have some new kits on there site but no pics yet x

    ReplyDelete