Saturday 14 August 2010

Autumn Polishes - Brownie by Sephora

I may be a little premature starting this but I thought I would do some swatches of the colours I will be reaching for this autumn. I know its only August but its hard not to think of Fall when the AW clothes are in the shops and the fashion mags are featuring new AW 10 collections!

Brownie by Sephora


I adore brown shades on my nails. It seriously makes me happy!
I am still searching for the perfect brown, not too light or too dark, no pinky or red tones, I'm hoping it will appear this season as browns seem to be in many new nail varnish collections.

I purchased this in France, so I'm sorry to all the UK girls, I know we are so frustrated we have no Sephora!

This was two coats, it applied so nicely. No streaks or cuticle drag, which can often happen with dark colours and you get a lighter streak at the bottom the nail.

My brush has a few wayward fibres which meant a little bit of tidying up to do. This is the only polish I have from them so I don't know if that is common, could be a rogue! 

Do you have any milky chocolate brown suggestions for me?!

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. What about OPI Give Me Moor? Have you tried that one lovely? It maybe a little dark for "milk" chocolate though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just bought chocolate kiss by Essie. Haven´t got it yet, but it looked really nice on the website.

    ReplyDelete