Wednesday 23 February 2011

Wish List!

Inspired by the fabulous Belle Du Jour's recent blog post I felt the need to also put my wish list down in blog form!

By Terry Baume De Rose
We all know the lovely Lollipop26 is obsessed with this product and has converted many to it. Since becoming a lipstick fan I am obsessed with the appearance of my lips. Seriously. I'm sure they are looking aged and dry and I need something to smooth them out for the perfect lipstick application. I hope this product will help me in that quest.


Decleor Relaxing Smoothing Eye Cream.
In addition my my lip paranoia my eyes are giving me the same stress. I fear the dreaded wrinkle and since I am aging I really want to help combat the signs around my eye area before they are irreversible. Although I have used Elemis Eye Serum for many years I feel I am starting to need something more moisturising and I have recently had problems with some eye products that has left me with a stubborn dry patch under my right eye.


Elemis Melting Cleansing Gel
Elemis is my absolute favourite skincare brand, this is their newest product and of course I want to try it!


MAC Wonder Woman Marquise'd Lipstick
I recently saw this lipstick featured in selinajelibaby's YT video and looked around for more swatches. I have yet to find my go to nude lipstick and I hope this may be the one! I also love the packaging and most definitely want something from this collection!


Nails Inc Seven Dials.
I recently wore Nails Inc Haymarket and had forgotten how much I love, not only the colour but the quality of Nails Inc. I wore it with no chipping or wear for 6 days! This never happens, mostly because I get tired of the colour. I complimented a girl on her nail varnish recently and she told me it was Seven Dials and having recently seen it in the bottle at Debenhams I instantly loved it however I bought Portobello Road instead.


OPI Pirates Of The Caribbean collection.
Ok. Breathe. I was soooo excited when the gorgeous tracymiami alerted me to this collection through Twitter while I was away last week. I cannot tell you how much I love the whole collection. I love the colours, I know people were surprised at the palette however I see them as being tropical and fitting for the Caribbean theme. My favorite has to be Mermaid's Tears, the green shade although I also love Skull and Gloss Bones. Also I am seriously looking forward to seeing Stranger Tides, I love the Pirates films!
Check out Just-Nice-Things for some awesome pics!

What's on your wish list?!

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Uh..I have Seven Dials, but I put it up for swap, cause I don't like that type of green on me. It makes me look like an alien, haha!

    I much prfer Haymarket or Portobello Road. I love Nails Inc. Have you tried the new metallic shades? I bought Franklins Row, Lexington Street, Park Crescent and Semley Place. Gorgeous!!! I highly recommend them!

    PS Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! An Alien! I hope it doesn't make me look like that! I haven't tried the Metallics I can't decide which one to get! x

    ReplyDelete