Thursday 17 June 2010

Dress Dilemma!

I need some style advice guys! I know you are a fashionable bunch so I hope you don't mind!

I'm going to the wedding reception of one of my best friends in July and I have left it waaay to late to find a dress even more so shoes!

This is the dress I have bought,


Surprise surprise, its from Monsoon Fusion!

It has little bird cages and birds on it,


Cute!

I'm going to wear lots of bangles with it and maybe a long necklace. Oooooh maybe that green cocktail ring  mentioned in my Most wanted list!!

Now I cannot decide on shoes or even find a pair I like!

I wanted to wear some colourful shoes, maybe green as the dress is black and as its summer I wanted to brighten it up.

Can I find a pair of green shoes..... nope!!

So I thought pink


These are from Clarkes! I really rate Clarkes for shoes I have found some amazing ones in there and they are always comfy!

However, I really wanted sandals or peep toes, and I'm not huge fan of suede, I prefer patent!

What do you think? Do they go? Have you any other suggestions? What shoes would you wear?

Any advice would be much appreciated!

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. oooo green heels would be fab... I actually saw the perfect pair of Loubatons at Sax they were green peep-toe and patent, too bad they're like hundreds of dollars ugh lol. i think a cute summer wedge could work, but i think the peep-toe would be ideal, pink is a cute idea:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What about the teal/blue colour that appears to be in the bird. I would definitely go peep toe and the higher the heel the better! It is a beautiful dress and you will look stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great suggestions girls! I have bought the pink shoes anyway as they were in the sale, and I LOVE them!! But I have 5 weeks yet so will keep my eye out for peep toes, I think that's the way to go!! xx

    ReplyDelete