Saturday 7 January 2012

NOTD - OPI Bring On The Bling

OPI's Bring On The Bling from last years Burlesque collection has been on my wanted list for a long time. I finally found it at a stand at The Clothes Show at the beginning of December as soon as I saw it I grabbed it!

With flash

Without flash

I have included both pictures, however the colour is truer in the picture without the flash although the previous picture shows of all the different colours in the glitter. I was surprised at the amount of green and red glitter in the polish as I was always sure it was mostly gold. In reality it is a mix of gold, silver, green and red and its gorgeous! I used it over Orly Luxe as Bring On The Bling is not opaque and would need three or four coats to get that look.

Wear time was poor unfortunately, I only had this manicure for about 12 hours as the polish literally popped off my nails sometime in the afternoon! Despite the poor wear on my fingers, on my toes it lasted weeks! I can forgive the polish for jumping off my nails as glitter is notoriously brittle and prone to this action anyway.

I'm so pleased I have this one in my collection, I feel like it's a bit of a collectors one after all the buzz around it last Christmas, it was the Rainbow Connection of 2010!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment