Wednesday 9 November 2011

NOTD - Gettin' Miss Piggy With It


Gettin' Miss Piggy With It is one of the amazing glitters from the OPI Muppets collection. I've used it over OPI Comet Loves Cupid as the glitter itself is in a sheer base. 
It has three types of glitter in it, small red glitter, large red hexagonal glitter and the more obvious large silver hexagonal glitter. I thought I would be bothered by the silver glitter but actually I really don't mind it, I kind of wish it was more prominent in a way as I had to fish out a few more of the pieces because occasionally I would only get one on the brush and that really did look random! To place the glitter down I dabbed rather than painted, that allowed me to almost choose where the silver glitter was placed however it is still really quite random!
The glitter is very sparkly and looks gorgeous and of course very festive!

xoxo

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why the hell I did post a comment in german? xD Im so sorry :D

    Well I dont know... but I think... I need this polish :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol!! It is truly a lovely polish! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw this at Ulta and didn't like it, but now I think I might have to go back and get. Your swatches are very bad for my wallet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry!! If I'm honest I was a little disappointed with them when they arrived but actually wearing it I loved it!

    ReplyDelete