Monday 29 August 2011

OOTD!

I think I may have found one of my favourite outfits of the summer, shame we are coming to the end of it!


I just bought the cropped denim jacket on Friday, I have worn it with three different outfits in two days! It has been the perfect cover up as it's not exactly a hot summer here right now! It's from Topshop and it was £42, I chose the lighter colour as I'm not really a fan of the more blue toned denim jackets. My skirt you've seen before, from Monsoon, belt from H&M, probably my best purchase this summer! I love the colour of this simple vest top from H&M, its a pinky nude colour and the colour makes me look very tanned, or naked in the wrong lighting!!

I'm wearing this again ASAP!!

xoxo

6 comments:

  1. This always happens to me, finding clothes just as the seasons are changing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the skirt! H&M's vest tops are always amazing and they last too!
    xx
    http://homemadefashionista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Leanne!! xx

    If It Was A Tag, I know! So annoying, it's kind of why I bought the jacket so I could use my summer stuff for longer!

    Thanks Lizzy! I love H&M tops! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh thank you so much Silvia!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is a lovely outfit hannah...the jacket is super cute :-) xo

    ReplyDelete