Sunday 14 November 2010

Getting WAH'd?

I don't mid a bit of nail art, nothing outrageous, a little leopard print, some polka dots or a few stripes will do me.
I recently came across a nail art salon in London called WAH and quickly became a fan of their work. They have their main salon in London and they are available at Topshop on Oxford Street too.

They do some fab nail art and their artists are very talented.

They have a blog where they post many of their manicures from the day, here are a few of my favourites.










I could go on.....!

Depending on the design a manicure costs around £30, I'd love to go. Check out wah-nails.com for more pics!

Models Own and WAH have teamed up to create some nail art pens, the first colours will be black or white. I will most definitely be trying these out and upgrading from my usual cocktail stick dipped in polish! Nail art is huge at the moment and this is just the right time to bring something like this out, Models Own claim eventually their whole colour range will be available in pen form allowing you to create some fabulous designs. 

What do you think, would you sport any of these designs?

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. The grey manicure second from bottom is my fave. I love it! Will definatley be having a go when models own come out with their nail art pens.
    The bottom design is cute too, it reminds me of russian dolls x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my that's amazing! :)

    policosmetics82.blogspot.com

    p.s. missing to see videos from you!

    ReplyDelete