Monday 9 April 2012

Spring Pastels Haul!

I'm going on holiday soon *eeep!* so I popped along to the shops to get some summery bits to take away. I absolutely love all of the pastel tones that are around and I bought a few pieces.


This tunic top is from Monsoon, it's a light fabric and it's lower at the back so great for wearing with leggings. I thought I might wear this with my white linen trousers but it might look a bit frumpy, not sure yet haven't tried it out! I'll probably wear this with some blue leggings and a belt to make it a bit more fitted. I originally had my eye on the gorgeous lemon yellow version but my Mum thought it washed me out so I decided to get the minty green and put yellow with it.


Et Voila!
I couldn't resist this cute yellow satchel in Accessorize. I am OBsessed with anything yellow at the moment and although I already have my amazing yellow studded Tabitha bag, this is a completely different style. OMG, have you seen Kim Kardashians yellow Birkin? Dream bag or what?!!


I picked up this scarf in H&M I have seen this print on a couple of things in H&M and I love it but I couldn't pull of the clothing items in the style. I thought I could add the scarf to the bag or just wear it obviously!


Aaahh! I just love all those colours!


I picked out these adorable earrings in Accessorize too, I'd wear these if I wasn't wearing a scarf and since I've just had my hair cut pretty short these are longer that my hair when in my ears so they sparkle nicely and take the attention away from my rather short fringe! No face pics for a couple of weeks!


Finally these amazing bangles from H&M, I just love them stacked and I think the marbled design on the bottom one is gorgeous! They both have a gold edging which will go nicely with my little gold disc necklace that I wear all the time!

I can't wait for the weather to perk up so I can put this outfit together! I'm packing it all up now to take on holiday so hopefully I'll have an outfit of the day for you soon! 

Just think of all the gorgeous makeup I can put with it! My fave lipsticks, MAC Ever Hip and Ravishing will look stunning and pastel nails in any shade will be perfect! 

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. OMG!!! I just saw the scarf today at HM, I love it!!! did you see the orange shirt?

    XXX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely love that shirt!! I just love the paisley design and the colour combo! xx

      Delete
  2. Hi Hannah!

    I love the green shirt! The yellow version as well!
    The scarf is really cute, I just bought an infinity light one in a gorgeous coral shade.
    I have short hair too and I love statement earrings!
    I'm sure you look great with shorter hair!
    Good evening!

    Anne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anne! Thanks for the compliment!! I have got used to the length now and I love it!! xx

      Delete