Friday 3 June 2011

The Trilogy! OOTD, FOTD, NOTD!!

I've had a wonderful day today, the sun is shining, it's very warm and I think I may be wearing my favourite summer items today!!

I love everything I'm wearing today, clothes,  makeup and nail varnish so I thought I'd break the norm and bust out all three "OTD's"!


I'm wearing,

♥ Top from Laura Ashley, bought last week to go with a pair of white linen trousers that I also bought but it 
matches some of the flowers in the skirt.

♥ Skirt from Monsoon, I love this skirt now! When I first bought it I felt a bit "Granny" in it but it all depends what you wear it with! This is my maxi skirt for the summer as most maxi's are too long for me!

♥ Wedges from Monsoon, I love the espadrille wedge. I bought these about three years ago but have never worn them!

♥ Bag from Tabitha, the colour compliments all of the colours in my skirt and I love the studs against a feminine skirt.

♥ Jewellery from Etsy and bangle from John Lewis a couple of years ago.

I would also wear this with flat gold sandals as the wedges are a little high and not suitable for all terrains!!


I'm wearing,

♥ Chanel Vitalumiere Foundation in Biege
MAC Blushcreme in Ladyblush
♥ MAC MSF Natural
♥ MAC Retrospeck and Mulch eyeshadow
♥ MAC Superslick Eyeliner in On The Hunt
♥ YSL Faux Cils in Black
♥ MAC Everhip Lipstick

I quite sure this will be my go to face for the summer! I picked up an awesome tip from BrushingOnBeauty last night, she said to put creme blush on top of foundation and under your powder. I tried it today and it gives a lovely glow and helps the blush last longer!


OPI Stranger Tides, I know you've seen this but I've worn this for a couple of days now and I love it!! I got lots of compliments at work which surprised me as I didn't think it would be a colour most people would like! I love how fresh the colour feels and it feels like it's a new shade in the colour palette for polish! It still feels feminine despite being a murky colour. Coincidentally this colour is in my skirt too!


In a not normally seen toes of the day, I painted on my favourite summer colour, China Glaze For Audrey, I adore the colour with tan and it's yet another colour in my skirt!!

Well there we go an unnecessarily in depth look at what I'm wearing today! I have thoroughly enjoyed it and will be reaching for this combo again!

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Your outfits always look so pulled together. Love the wedges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I do think about what I'll wear but the nail varnish complimenting my skirt was more of a coincidence!! x

    ReplyDelete