Friday 10 June 2011

Outfit and Makeup Of The Night!


Just an outfit for dinner with friends, I wore,

♥ White t-shirt from H&M
♥ Skirt from Monsoon, first time wearing it!
♥ Belt H&M
♥ Wedges Monsoon, although they had to be changed to flats because I couldn't walk in them!
♥ Bag Zara


Accessories,

♥ Earrings, scarf and rings from Accessorize
♥ Bag Zara


I wore,

♥ Benefit Moonbeam
♥ Chanel Vita Lumiere in B20 Biege
♥ MAC MSF Natural in Medium
♥ Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Bronzing Pearls
♥ MAC Amazon Princess Blush
♥ MAC MSF Highlighter in Soft and Gentle
♥ MAC Retrospeck and Mulch Eyeshadow's
♥ Urban Decay Twice Baked Eyeshadow
♥ MAC Superslick Eyeliner
♥ YSL Faux Cils
♥ MAC Gulabi Lipstick


Nails Inc Sumner Place and I had OPI Suzi Loves Cowboys on my toes!

Love the skirt! I did my make up kind of Arabic I suppose with a smokey (for me!) eye and winged out eyeliner. I love this lipstick, I was a little unsure when I first bought it but it's perfect for the evening! I had to change the wedges as I've never really walked in them, I couldn't walk anywhere in them!! Glad I took some flat gold sandals just in case!! 

I used my scarf as a wrap in the end as it rained tonight and it was bloomin' freezing for an evening in June, even for the UK! 

xoxo


1 comment: