Saturday 2 April 2011

NOTD - Nails Inc Spitalfields


A polish that had previously gone un-loved in my collection has now become a firm fave for this spring and summer!

Spitalfields is a gorgeous pastel yellow that makes me dream of delicate flowers and sunny days! Purchased a couple of years ago in a four piece Pastel Collection, I dismissed this colour as one that my fair skin would not suit however it compliments me perfectly.

 Although I 'm sure this would be quite difficult to get hold of now, Nails Inc have just brought out a Rainbow Collection with a colour that looks very similar and of course China Glaze Lemon Fizz would be a possible dupe.

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. It seems to have gone on very nicely. Is that so?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep! Good aplication, first coat was a little streaky but the second sorted it out! I did take care as I know pastels can be difficult!

    ReplyDelete