Tuesday 7 July 2009

Konad Nail Art

I came home from work today and found a little parcel on the kitchen table, inside were the Konad Nail art plates that I had ordered.

I read an article in the Sunday Times Style magazine about Katy Perry, and on closer inspection of the full page picture she had amazing leopard print nails. I instantly hit the web looking for a way to get this look.

I have heard about Konad recently through watching You Tube and reading more blogs and nail varnish sites. My impression is that it is quite well known in the US. Of course I went straight to You Tube and watched a few vids including this great one from xsparkage,



I figured this was the easiest way to get the leopard look!

I ordered the M57 plate the M56 and a little starter kit with the stamper and some of the special polishes.








My first attempt, well almost! The most presentable one anyway!

I actually found it quite difficult to do, more practice needed for sure! I'm excited to use these when I get the hang of it!

Have you used Konad? Any tips for me?!!

No comments:

Post a Comment