Sunday 11 April 2010

New Clothes!

I have recently lost some weight and I am finding that a lot of my clothes are too baggy, the perfect excuse to go and do a bit of shopping! 
I'm sure you'll agree that your wardrobe takes years to grow and accumulate and I can't afford to go out and replace the whole lot! A lot of my clothes are from Monsoon, I have loads of skirts from there and they aren't cheap to buy in the first place so I am going to get a few of them altered to fit rather than re-buying everything! Anyway I digress, most shops will have their Spring/Summer lines out by now and unfortunately it just isn't warm enough here yet to go without tights or leggings or without a cardi and some days without a coat! Another month or so and it will be lovely.

I didn't have much choice but to buy summery items, never-mind maybe the summer will get here quicker and I hear its going to be a hot one!

My favourite shops are Monsoon, Zara, H&M and Laura Ashley. I don't have a Zara in my local town so I have to plan a big trip to go to one. Its big deal for me too as things used to be a little tight for me in there, now I can breeze in and pick anything up! 
However I am having a bit of a crisis with deciding what I want to wear, really I'm a skirt and a top kinda girl and I wear scarves and accessories to jazz it up and I can't seem to break away from that style, maybe I don't really want to.... anyway I'm jabbering! 
Let me show you what I bought this weekend!


I always come out of Zara with a scarf! I love theirs, they are so soft and light, this one is a perfect summer scarf. Wicker bags are my summer obsession and this little clutch bag was really cute, I got the last white one but they have it in black too and it was a good price, £9.99.


Pretty summery huh! I love white skirts in the summer, you can't really see but its a broderie anglaise fabric which is gorgeous. I love the colour of the cami, I though it would be nice with my new Zara scarf and my new Nails Inc Spring Mews nail polish! The flip flops are so me! Gold, flat and Swarovski crystals LOVE!


I thought I'd better buy something  can wear now so the cardi is perfect, I love the lacey bib! I have the taupey top in red already, it was only £7.99! 


I got this Ri2k bag from John Lewis, it had 20% off for that day. I love Ri2k bags they are such good quality they are higher priced for the high street but not out of reach this one was £75 but I got it for £60. I needed a smaller bag for the days when you don't need your whole life in your handbag! The only thing I'm nervous of is that its a cross body bag which tend to hurt my shoulder if I put too much in. Still I LOVE the colour!


I tried on this tea dress in Monsoon but it was too big so I have ordered a smaller one but it hasn't arrived yet. Can't wait for it to come! I'll wear it with leggings and a cardi for now!

No more shopping for me for a while, I'll wait until Monsoon bring out some more of their summer collection!

What will you be wearing this summer?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment