Monday 22 February 2010

Totally Obsessed!

I made a previous post about the Saturn handbag from Tabitha but now it comes in another colour which is way more me!

YELLOW!!

OMG I love it so much I had to put my feelings out there!! I can't stop looking at it! Its amazing how a handbag can make me go all giddy! Click here to go to the Tabitha site

Fearne Cotton has one in black.


I always loved the bag in black but in the back of my mind I just wished it came in another colour way. I know black is a classic colour but I just prefer things a little more colourful! I hope to buy the Saturn next month just in time for the weather to start warming up and when I have saved a bit more!!

Another handbag that gives me the same googly feeling is the Fendi Spy


WOW! 

It gives me goosebumps! I know this is an over the top reaction to something as trivial as a handbag but we all have something that makes us go all squealy and silly when we see it!

What's yours? Shoes? Rings? Chocolate?!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment