Saturday 10 October 2009

Ins and Outs!

In
  • Autumn! I love the colours of the countryside right now, and I love needing to wear a big cardi and a scarf to go out in the morning!
  • Eyeliner - as a newbie to eyeliner I just looove how my eyes look with it on! I just need to practice the different ways to line my eyes
  • Holiday Collections - All of the nail polish brands a bringing out their Holiday Collections, I am looking forward to getting a couple of OPI's and there is yet another Nails Inc quad to get!
  • Neon Pink toes - I have purchased my first neon polish after watching Elles video, with the genius title, if it's not NEON it shouldn't BE ON! I love it!

Out
  • Being cold - a side effect of Autumn arriving!
  • Stressing about whether to dye my hair or not! I want to go darker for the winter and I have bought a plum colour but when I suggested this colour to my hairdresser he pretty much shouted nooooo and said don't do it! On the other hand I love my natural highlighs that I have right now but they will be covered by the dye.
  • Rollercoasters - I'm going to Thorpe Park tomorrow and I have never been on a rollercoaster! I'm bricking it!
  • Miley Cyrus not being on Twitter - she left :( I understand why though!
  • Having to wait a week to see the next episode of Gossip Girl! Series 3 started on Wednesday, seriously the best thing on TV!
Do you have any ins and outs in your life right now? Let me know!

2 comments:

  1. http://www.watch-gossip-girl.com/ watch them on there! when the thing to install pops up, just cancel and you can continue xx

    ReplyDelete